NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

whay a good day today, just about sold everything we brought, happy i got a couple pairs of the silver duckwing phoenix will be a great adding to my breeding stock :)

whay a good day today, just about sold everything we brought, happy i got a couple pairs of the silver duckwing phoenix will be a great adding to my breeding stock :)
Were those the ones up for auction? I didn't get to stick around because my assistants were getting restless.

Hi Tony
I am that person Al was rude to. His exact words were pay for the membership and then you will know when the meeting are. I am a 66 year old women. The listing said CHICKEN SWAP May 6 Westford sportsman Club. All I wanted was to know what time the swap started instead he gave me a lecture on the proper name of the meeting, told to pay for a membership then I would know when the meetings are. All I wanted was to buy some chickens I'm still unclear as to what meetings he is referring to. The heading said CHICKEN SWAP.

Please go to the meeeting.You will not be sorry,they are very good people there.Al is a very nice guy,maybe you caught him at a bad time or something.I don't know,and I will not say anything more about it.The meetings are fun and you will find a big assortment of poultry,waterfowl,caged birds and animals.It is a great place to find sources for birds and things you are looking for.
Yes the post said chicken swap,but it is not a chicken swap.It is the Northeastern Avricultural Society meeting.Which has a sale in the parking lot,an auction in the parking lot,and the meeting inside the building.To many people do not attend the meetings.I don't kno why.it's their club meeting which they pay dues to belong to.We need to get more people involved in the club and attend the meeting.They have guest speakers when available,which are very helpful to beginners and long time avriculturist.There is always something to learn.
Shay could you please change the title again to Northeastern Avricultural Society meeting?
Again please attend,you will not regret it.If you do show up introduce your self to me and I will introduce you to Al.Really he is a nice guy and wants nothing but the best for this club.
The website for the club is www.neasociety.com.All the info you need is there,times,dates,info and directions.
In N.H.,Tony.Quote:
Hi Tony
I am that person Al was rude to. His exact words were pay for the membership and then you will know when the meeting are. I am a 66 year old women. The listing said CHICKEN SWAP May 6 Westford sportsman Club. All I wanted was to know what time the swap started instead he gave me a lecture on the proper name of the meeting, told to pay for a membership then I would know when the meetings are. All I wanted was to buy some chickens I'm still unclear as to what meetings he is referring to. The heading said CHICKEN SWAP.

Ghee,I wish I knew the was such a calling for those phoenix.I could of had all those very same birds for free.Well he is good friends with him also.He got at least 60 of these birds and I believe he said that was the last of them.The original guy that had them,started with a male and 3 hens,by fall he had over 100 chicks.They are very prolific breeders.Wow 17.00 per pair times 50(100 birds)ow 850.00.Not bad for something he didn't want to raise.
In N.H.,Tony.

that sounds a lot bettrr but i did change it yesterday, you added in another word, i just changed it
Please go to the meeeting.You will not be sorry,they are very good people there.Al is a very nice guy,maybe you caught him at a bad time or something.I don't know,and I will not say anything more about it.The meetings are fun and you will find a big assortment of poultry,waterfowl,caged birds and animals.It is a great place to find sources for birds and things you are looking for.
Yes the post said chicken swap,but it is not a chicken swap.It is the Northeastern Avricultural Society meeting.Which has …a sale in the parking lot,an auction in the parking lot,and the meeting inside the building.To many people do not attend the meetings.I don't kno why.it's their club meeting which they pay dues to belong to.We need to get more people involved in the club and attend the meeting.They have guest speakers when available,which are very helpful to beginners and long time avriculturist.There is always something to learn.
Shay could you please change the title again to Northeastern Avricultural Society meeting?
Again please attend,you will not regret it.If you do show up introduce your self to me and I will introduce you to Al.Really he is a nice guy and wants nothing but the best for this club.
The website for the club is www.neasociety.com.All the info you need is there,times,dates,info and directions.
In N.H.,Tony.Quote:

Last edited:
hey peeps June's meeting is the last meeting of the season, they are haveing a cookout,, awsome food a lot, the new season will start bavk up in september (i belive) correct me if i wrong, the new season starts the new memberships so be sure to reneaw your membership if your planning on selling next season.

Now that's greaaaaaaaaaaat.Thank you Shay.Yes,september begins the new year and dues are due.It just 20.00 per year.Now if as many people attend the meeting like they do the cookout,we will have a nice group meeting.Please attend!.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom