Nebraska State Poultry Show **ITS HERE!! WHOS GOING?**

i'm interested in the black hen and possibly a grey hen or two.

there were about 20-25 silkies there. i won RV partridge, grey, black, i'm not sure who won blue, lavender, buff or white. the white won best featherleg, not sure who owned it. some lady in a denim ASBC jacket with a big white fuzzy silkie on it.

I'm thinking of going down sat. for it. Would've entered but the due date for entering was a few days after I got back from another show I had just got back from and was a little tapped from buying gas (the show was in Michigan). I'm hoping to be able to bring my lil cousin along with cause he showed a rooster at the county fair this year and really enjoyed it so I'm trying to see if he'd want to go to big shows.

I'm thinking of going down sat. for it. Would've entered but the due date for entering was a few days after I got back from another show I had just got back from and was a little tapped from buying gas (the show was in Michigan). I'm hoping to be able to bring my lil cousin along with cause he showed a rooster at the county fair this year and really enjoyed it so I'm trying to see if he'd want to go to big shows.

WHOS GOING????

i'll be there tonight @ 5pm to coop in, then i'll be back at 8am tomorrow for the SHOW!!

i'm bringing some silkies to sell and maybe some EE hens if anyones interested.

i'll be in jeans, cowboy boots, sweatshirt, i have black hair in a ponytail. my name is Rebecca if anyone wants to meet me!

I'll be going saturday. I'm taking my lil cousin to his first chicken show. glasses, earring in left ear and a dirty green cap with "Green Line Equipment" and a combine on it. Will have a lil boy with me. Man, he's totally excited to be going, showed his first rooster at the county fair this year and I'm taking him to the show to see if he really wants to start showing his own birds. If ya see me say Hi, name's Josh.

Always the first weekend of November, so show will be Nov. 6th this year and release on Sunday the 7th. Last year they moved it to the Lancaster County Fairgrounds which is out east of Lincoln near 84th and Adams - maybe even north of there yet. It was a big show last year with over 2000 birds there!!

Back
Top Bottom