Nebraska:)

Smack in-between Omaha and Lincoln! Wish I k ew more ppl w chickens so I could learn more from them!

haha yeah i grew up in fort calhoun, right by omaha and lived in omaha for awhile. but i now live out in the sandhills, ord nebraska. out by grand island/kearney area... well about 1 1/2 from each lol

im also raising my first chicks, i have 6:) but my grandmother has 5 and did have more before she gave some to my aunt. so im stil learning some things too, my chicks are coming up on a month old now, well 3 of the 6. the other 3 are probably 3 weeks old too

Smack in-between Omaha and Lincoln! Wish I k ew more ppl w chickens so I could learn more from them!

well, that's where I am! If you are wanting to learn, there is the Nebraska State Poultry Club that has a show every Nov at the Lancaster Event Center. You are also welcome to ask me any questions you might have
smile.png
I've been raising poultry and showing since I was a munchkin, so would be happy to try and help

I'm in Lincoln Nebraska. I have 3 chickens and might get a permit so I can have more next year. So far I have really enjoyed the experience (and the eggs) :)

Back
Top Bottom