Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
Aaron - I figured that was your hen. I remembered that you were planning on bringing her up. I was telling the DH, here's the breed I want and the guy who brought her up here is on BYC. DH is happy I will be able to get new birds locally. Well, within the state at least.

I will definitely contacting you in the future when we've been able to relocate to the country and can expand the flock. We're hoping for spring or summer 2010.

amy

Quote:
That Salmon Faverolle was yours!! I spent at least 10 minutes admiring that bird.... She was Amazing.

Wait, you were selling a pair of partridge silkies? I talked to someone about a pair of partridge silkies for sale, a nice lady, and a tall guy in a grey nebraska shirt.....

Yes that was me and my wife! We met and didn't even know it. Sorry about not getting right with you as I was writing down the silkie results for the American Silkie Bantam Club. We have many silkies if you would want to meet some time.

Our Faverolle hen is a favorite of my wife's. She has been dubbed Henny Penny and her mate Rooster Tooster. We also raise bantam salmon faverolles.

Catnip,

Would love to supply you with some Buckeyes, hopefully they will finish molting her shortly and start laying again!! Keep in contact when you plan on adding them.

Wild,

No I don't have the Blue Laced Red dottes any longer. I sold the rest of my breeders to a 4-Her over near Atlantic, IA this early summer. I do have some bantams blr dottes though, but have been thinking about selling those off as well - just too many varieties here on the farm.

thank you all for the kind words on our birds!!

Yes, I stood admiring that hen for a good 10 minutes as well, Aaron, wow!

I love some silkies, was looking for some silkie eggs for my broody showgirl, really wanted showgirl but silkie would have done.

Those silkies at the show, a couple of the white ones you could barely even see a beak!

My friend bought some black shouldered peachicks, but I would have bought them if she hadnt.

Am also going to the auction this coming weekend, see you all there!

Quote:
WOW!! I was hoping to see someone there, I just didnt know I did!!
smile.png

Sorry for not getting back to you on them. The hen was perfect, and the rooster was great too, but my mom was losing her patience, and had to run home......
hmm.png

Where are you guys located in Nebraska? I would really like to meet again sometime!!

I think I saw you horsejody!! Were you in the back row, on the left side? With a Maroon hoodie?

I meant to come introduce myself, but you disappeared before I got around to it. I ended up buying a NICE red rabbit hutch, and 3 little trios of button quail.... THEY ARE AWESOME, and unbelievably tiny......

I sold 5 birds, and made 3.50 each on a pair of blue silkies, and 4.50 each on 1 WCB polish cockerel, 1 Self Blue Silkie, and 1 Partridge Cochin pullet.
It was my first time selling, and I had tons of fun, (even though my birds were surrounded by RABBITS!!!
hmm.png

Quote:
Yes, that was me. I saw a guy that was looking at all the button quail in the coffee cans. Was that you? I was looking for a couple of silkies. I saw the blue pair. I liked the hen, but I can't take any more roos. That's why I didn't bid. I did buy 2 nice Mille Fleur girls. Thndrdancr was there too. I was sitting with Grinner and another friend.

Back
Top Bottom