Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

@coupelesschics
I LOVE your avatar! I’m guessing it’s a donkey, not a mule, am I right? I got a mini donkey colt this past May and I adore him! I’ve also got to say mules are pretty cool too, one of my the ladies that taught me to ride in 4H switched entirely from horses to mules and swears she’s never going back!
Yes, hes a donkey and so sweet. We have mini donkeys and a mule as well, and many other animals. I love all 94 of them!!

Hey everyone, I have 10 hens roughly 11 months old for sale. There are 7 whiting true greens, 1 whiting true blue, 1 brahma, and 1 buff orpington, all of which I raised as day old chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I am selling them at the price of $15/bird OR $10/bird if you take 5 or more. I cannot ship them, but I can deliver within 30 minutes of McCook, Nebraska. They are in lovely condition and should be very productive layers. I am selling because I'm transferring colleges and need to downsize. Please start a private conversation with me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I have 10 hens roughly 11 months old for sale. There are 7 whiting true greens, 1 whiting true blue, 1 brahma, and 1 buff orpington, all of which I raised as day old chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I am selling them at the price of $15/bird OR $10/bird if you take 5 or more. I cannot ship them, but I can deliver within 30 minutes of McCook, Nebraska. They are in lovely condition and should be very productive layers. I am selling because I'm transferring colleges and need to downsize. Please start a private conversation with me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks!
Would love to take 1-2 of them. I'm here in Culbertson.

Hey friends! I think we are finally out of below freezing temps for at least the Omaha area. I did move my chicks outside over the weekend. Low temps dipping down to low 30s. But they made it!

They seem to love their outdoors pen. They have a coop with an attached run. A secondary run that they dustbathe and scratch around in. And I am currently finishing off the Chicken Yard which is in a corner of my fenced yard. Enclosed with 6ft wood fence on 2 sides and lattice + chicken wire combo on the other 2 sides. Will be covered overhead with netting and tarps. The yard is just for day foraging.

I live in SW Neb welcome what breed chickens and how many? Just curious.
About 70 chickens, barred rocks, EE, speckled Sussex,and ameraucanas, Isa browns, black sex links, California whites, buff orpigtons, black austrolorp, production reds, rohde island reds ( i think they are the same thing but they were labled differently) cinnimon queens, brahmas, and barnyard mixes, D'Uccles, oegb, 5 ducks, coturnix quail

Back
Top Bottom