Need a devlied eggs recipe

Mmmm, Deviled eggs...

I just hardboil the eggs, peel off the shell, remove the egg yolk and then mix the egg yolk with salad dressing/mayonnaise (Miracle Whip is best) and dry mustard to taste. Then I stuff the eggs and sprinkle them liberally with paprika. YUM!

I'll give you mine, but you won't like it if you don't like garlic.
big_smile.png

Course, the first step is to boil, peel and cut the eggs. Once I have all the yolks in a bowl, I add mayo, mustard (we use yellow but you could use brown), LOTS of minced garlic (5 to 6 good sized cloves per dozen eggs), the original flavor Mrs. Dash and some paprika. Mix it well and stuff it back into the egg whites. Most people put paprika on top of the eggs, but I have a bad habit of over-shaking the container and putting too much, so I usually just mix what I want into the yolk mixture.

I just wish I had some "real" eggs to make some with on Thanksgiving. If we have any, they'll have to be store bought.
hit.gif

I always add just a tad of horseradish mustard along with the salad dressing and mustard. Yum, what a snack, esp when using bantie eggs:D

Add to yolks and stuff whites- mustard, mayo, salt, pepper-basic until moistened and to taste and sprinkle with paprika. Nice to add-parsley, garlic powder and marjoram.

Boil the Eggs.. Peel them. Put Yolks in a bowl. Stir the yolk with Miracle Whip, Mustard (like hotdog mustard), salt, pepper and Sweet Relish. I do not measure anything, just taste as you go along! And Viola! Yummy deviled Eggs!
big_smile.png

Now I need to go make some....
droolin.gif

WAIT! I forgot to tell you to sprinkle Paprika all over the tops of them! Yum Yum! NOW I am off to make some!
lol.png

Last edited:
I make the standard recipe..but i add crumbled bacon to the mixture..or..deviled ham..(it comes in small cans)..really yummy..and always paprika on top..
tongue.png

My secret is adding 1 pack of Zaxby's sauce to the yolk, mayo,mustard,salt and pepper of a dozen hard boiled eggs. People can't figure out what that zing is. Speaking of which, I guess I need to eat at Zaxby's for lunch tomorrow and buy an extra sauce. I need to make them for Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom