need a hug...

bobzant

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
Perry, IL
i was outside earlier tonight and i heard a distress call come from a chick. i was puzzled because there was no way there should be a chick outside of the run...i looked everywhere and found black feathers in the dog pen. i started to cuss at the dogs under my breath (yes i know its only natural) but still. well, i decided to move my truck out of the alley aand back into the drive, shortly after i discovered i had ran over the poor baby because he was taking refuge under my truck after escaping the dogs. i am very angry with myself right now, bawled like a baby for a good half hour. I'm starting to think i wasnt meant to have chickens...
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Ohhhh, I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Don't think you weren't meant to have chickens. Sadly, these things happen to a lot of us. A good friend's wife accidentally ran over and killed their cocker spaniel who was in the driveway. It was terrible, but they went on to have more dogs and that never happened again. I hope it never happens to you again either. Here's another
hugs.gif

thank you everyone...ive finally convinced myself that it wasn't my fault and that it was just a freak accident.

Back
Top Bottom