Need a quick temporary coop for one night

snusnu95

In the Brooder
6 Years
I am buying 4 chickens for a friend and they need to stay at my house for 1 night before I drive them 2 hours from where I live. However we don't have anywhere to keep - I do not want to stick them into our coop with our 4 girls as it could disrupt the peace and they will also need to be quarantined. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also they are not gifts, we have discussed all options with the friend and she is wanting chickens, she just can't find the types she would like where she lives. I am merely buying and transporting and she will pay us back.

Hehe, reminds me of the time I was staying with a friend and while they were camping they visited a local market, while they were there they bought 3 hens on the point of lay. They needed something to keep them in for 2 nights so then they also purchased an old swag and they slept in that for 2 nights
tongue.png

Hehe, reminds me of the time I was staying with a friend and while they were camping they visited a local market, while they were there they bought 3 hens on the point of lay. They needed something to keep them in for 2 nights so then they also purchased an old swag and they slept in that for 2 nights
tongue.png
What's a 'swag'? A camping tent?

Back
Top Bottom