Need a simple explanation to this egg mystery! Feather leg/naked neck

Hi! There's your *simple* explanation.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
Hiya wsdareme in Yelm,
Impy in Renton here.

Impy has already been renamed. What was his name again gritty?... Carol?, Janet?, casserole? I forget now. Perhaps a change is in order... obviously wimpy, simpy, limpy, and gimpy are out, maybe ???

Impy-
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hiya wsdareme in Yelm,
Impy in Renton here.

Impy has already been renamed. What was his name again gritty?... Carol?, Janet?, casserole? I forget now. Perhaps a change is in order... obviously wimpy, simpy, limpy, and gimpy are out, maybe ???

Impy-
roll.png

His name was Rosie to start with, back when he was s'posed to be a pullet. He better hope that he sired some pullets this time (unlike the three cockerels he fathered last time) or his name WILL BE Casserole!
he.gif

Quote:
OMG! I'd love to see the resulting pups....errr, or maybe I wouldn't.
hide.gif

Long ago I had a friend that had three dogs - a large lab female and two male terrier mixes, one fixed, one not. Three times that lab gave birth to single pups. We couldn't figure it out. Neither of the males even came up to her belly. Then one day we happened to be looking out the window and saw the lab actually backing up to the steps and the male standing on the top (3rd) step, waiting for her.
gig.gif

Ha! My Crested male was on a SWING, yes, a child's swing set, just a...well, you get my drift. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd have NEVER believed it!! And yes, for that very split second, my mind raced as to what those pups would've looked like!
lol.png
Never could figure out how he got ONTO the swing!! Everytime I hear that country song about Me & Charlotte, just a swinging, it takes me back to that picture in my mind!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hiya wsdareme in Yelm,
Impy in Renton here.

Impy-
roll.png

His name was Rosie to start with, back when he was s'posed to be a pullet. He better hope that he sired some pullets this time (unlike the three cockerels he fathered last time) or his name WILL BE Casserole!
he.gif

Blame the hen. It is the hen that determines the gender of the offspring. So if she throws a lot of roos, eat her eggs and hatch someone else's.

Quote:
Hiya wsdareme in Yelm,
Impy in Renton here.

Impy-
roll.png

Perhaps "Pimpy"?

Quote:
Hiya wsdareme in Yelm,
Impy in Renton here.

Impy-
roll.png

Perhaps "Pimpy"?

x2.
lau.gif
That's exactly what I was going to suggest!

Hi to Impy in Renton!!

Quote:
he.gif

Blame the hen. It is the hen that determines the gender of the offspring. So if she throws a lot of roos, eat her eggs and hatch someone else's.

Oh no! Impy is getting the blame for all of this, every.single.bit!
duc.gif

Quote:
Perhaps "Pimpy"?

x2.
lau.gif
That's exactly what I was going to suggest!

Hi to Impy in Renton!!

I knew I could find it:

15498_pimp.jpg

Pimpy

Back
Top Bottom