Need advice/help/experiences,Pekin female cough/voice changes now

Antibiotics havent seemed to do any good yet. I do add vitamins and electrolytes daily. I cant figure out if her snorting kinda sound is a wheeze or not. I google youtube videos of othrrs wheezing and it doesnt sound anything like those

I have been going at this for a couple months now. Researching so much,theres so many issues that it can be. The only antibiotic Ive used is ths tylan50. Is there maybe a better stronger one i can try out?

Well i was really hoping to get her in vet today but they are booked today and tomorrow. Now what am i gonna do? They are only ones in area that do ducks

I have been going at this for a couple months now. Researching so much,theres so many issues that it can be. The only antibiotic Ive used is ths tylan50. Is there maybe a better stronger one i can try out?
Why not set her apt, and see what the vet recommends, instead of trying another antibiotic. Hopefully you can get he in next week before Christmas. Do you have any Oxine Ah by any chance? Vet RX?

Yes i have oxine. I been actually using vetRX already.
Okay mix the Oxine 6.5 oz into a gallon container I use a empty gal vinegar jug, I use warm water . shake good then pour into a spray bottle you can actually mist her with this. I spray over their heads and it gently falls onto their faces. Once the water cools it's okay to use it that way too, I also use this spray to clean off my chickens roosts and to spray bedding.

I don't know if you've ever read this.. http://www.shagbarkbantams.com/oxine.htm

Last edited:
I typed on Goggle the best avian Doctor in Seattle, 83 miles from where I am located,try on line to locate an avian vet who must identify what bacteria or virus you are dealing so the correct diagnosis and treatment can begin. Birds have a complex respiratory system.

Back
Top Bottom