need advice on a relationship problem,,, update 3-27-11

Quote:
I think you know exactly what you need to do, and it's hard. 2 years ago I ended my marriage, we had been together for 7 years before that. The first few years of it were ok, what made me stick around the rest of the time was probably low self esteem. The hardest part is making that first step to being independent again. She's already told you she doesn't want you around and doesn't let you touch her. What are you waiting for? You're worth more than that. I had to pump myself up in order to leave. My biggest helper was the thought: what would I tell myself in 10 years if I was still with this guy? I had the opportunity to go before I was boggled down with kids or it was harder to leave. I didn't need to be treated like crap. Think about that yourself. You're young, you've got plenty of great years ahead of you. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you do. Don't look back 10 years from now and realize you should have done it.

Regarding your chickens... there are some places to rent that would allow you to keep chickens. I don't know if your coop is movable or not; but you may also need to get rid of a few or all, as hard as that may be.

Good luck!

thanks for the advice . my coop is movable . i just need to find a rent that will accept chickens . iv been looking not much around my area so far. but im looking.

Quote:
I think you know exactly what you need to do, and it's hard. 2 years ago I ended my marriage, we had been together for 7 years before that. The first few years of it were ok, what made me stick around the rest of the time was probably low self esteem. The hardest part is making that first step to being independent again. She's already told you she doesn't want you around and doesn't let you touch her. What are you waiting for? You're worth more than that. I had to pump myself up in order to leave. My biggest helper was the thought: what would I tell myself in 10 years if I was still with this guy? I had the opportunity to go before I was boggled down with kids or it was harder to leave. I didn't need to be treated like crap. Think about that yourself. You're young, you've got plenty of great years ahead of you. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you do. Don't look back 10 years from now and realize you should have done it.

Regarding your chickens... there are some places to rent that would allow you to keep chickens. I don't know if your coop is movable or not; but you may also need to get rid of a few or all, as hard as that may be.

Good luck!

thanks for the advice . my coop is movable . i just need to find a rent that will accept chickens . iv been looking not much around my area so far. but im looking.

Don't know where you work but I can ask around here if you want... Augusta area. Augusta and Waterville are out; they only allow 3 hens or not at all (Waterville).

Quote:

Don't know where you work but I can ask around here if you want... Augusta area. Augusta and Waterville are out; they only allow 3 hens or not at all (Waterville).

I work in Rockland. basically looking for a place either in warren, waldoboro, unoin , around that area.

If you have a gas sipping vehicle, just take nice head clearing drives in the country near where you work. Many times places just have a sign in the yard or something... Especially if it just a trailer or little cabin to the back of the main house or something (you know, the kind that you'd put your foks/inlaws in). Good luck. You will pull through and be happier in the end. There is a nice girl out there for you.
hugs.gif
Just heal before looking okay?
thumbsup.gif

A 33 year old guy with no kids, has a steady job, pays the bills, loves chickens and is apparently long suffering-believe me, there is a wonderful gal for you out there that will appreciate you and treat you right.
Time to start thinking about YOU!

Dang were you and I dating the same woman? I kinda thought she was sneaking around. LOL J/K I had one almost just like her. Gave her way more chances than she deserved. It's been over for a good while now but I still got several emails wanting me to bring over firewood this winter. I guess she though she could just snap her fingers and still get me to do what she wanted. Well she got a cold dose of reality. (pun lol) Move on. It gets easier and easier as the months go by and you won't miss the drama.

Back
Top Bottom