Need advice on something, don't know how to handle this...

They weren't in a "relationship" together, they just....you know.....every now and again...I have no clue why any husband in his right mind would allow his wife to step out like that, it makes me sick!
She has now divorced her husband and she still has her kids.

My brother left town this morning and I didn't get to say goodbye last night...this really bothers me.
They are going on a road trip, on Harley's, going from MO, to Daytona, CA and then all the way across to CA. Anything could happen on this trip and I will NEVER forgive her if something does happen and I didn't get to see him before leaving.

She has been my friend for a VERY long time and has not always been like this, just in the last 6 months or so....maybe she's having some kind of mid-life crisis or something...i dunno...

My brother will be gone for the next few weeks, so that will give me time to cool off and talk to her again about this. I already talked to my brother, he doesn't involve me and he gets mad when he hears that she is doing this.

So hopefully all this will get resolved soon....I have enough stress going on with this pregnancy!!

Back
Top Bottom