Need an early Christmas gift?

TexasVet

Songster
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Willis TX
I'm giving away 10 copies of my flock-keepers accounting software today. Go to www.ChickenTrackin.com, download the software, and give it a whirl. If you like it, post a license key request here. I'll PM you with the code.

Only the first 10 requests get free software! If you aren't one of the lucky ones, but still want a copy, order it online and place "BYC" in the coupon section of the order form. That'll get you a $2 discount.

Merry Christmas!

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.ChickenTrackin.com

UPDATE.... Download and try it before requesting a key, please. The download is fully functional and works for 30 days, without a license key.

Last edited:
Oh me too
smile.png
I already tried it and liked it so I would love to use it permanently
smile.png

Oh yes! That would be wonderful-- thank you! I'd love a license code.

Last edited:
I've sent one license code and have 4 reserved for people trying the software to see if they like it. So 5 licenses are still up for grabs!

All I ask is that you try the software before you request a license. I only have 10 copies to give away, so would really like them to go to people who will be using the software.

The trial copy that you download from www.ChickenTrackin.com is fully functional and will work for 30 days without the license key. However, you should be able to tell in 20 minutes or so whether you like it or not.

Thanks!

Kathy, Bellville TX
www.ChickenTrackin.com

OOOO MEMEME!!!
lol.png

Really awesome idea for a program! Love it!

Oh.. and I would like to add that I will definetly be using it.. I was just thinkging the other day that I really wish there was an easy way to keep track of expenses and if I was making a profit or not.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom