Need bigger coop but no available space

I'm so sorry. I was referencing aart, as in the member who I quoted in agreement above. (Please see quote above)

It's difficult for us to know if some members are minors or adults and as a parent as well, we certainly never want to encourage a minor to go against their parents' wishes. You were referencing your mother...it can be a sign that you are a minor.

I gave suggestions for the interior of your coop, but never considered what I might be posted could be taken as encouragement for going against your Mom's wishes. After aart posted I considered how my post may have sounded. Thus, why I agreed with aart.

However, you are an adult. Although technically, if you are still under your Mom's roof it's still her rules. I'm glad to hear she sounds like she is willing to listen to your suggestions.:)
AH i'm so sorry! I read that wrong : (
Yeah I totally understand! We managed to work something out and I bought a coop. We're going to add onto its dimensions to make it taller, add a door so we can comfortably get in, and so on and so forth. Apron fencing is going to be bought to keep predators from digging in, and we'll be buying cinder blocks to level it out due to slopes. I even did some backyard work to remove plants that were taking up space so we've got an extra 3 ft of flat land to make it easier on us.

I'd say a little hope goes a long way :)

Back
Top Bottom