NEED eggs??..

Sara S

Crossing the Road
May 13, 2020
FL
Does anyone in the Tampa area have tile egg shells to hatch my chicken has gone broody and she I said hard to keep up with lol so I want to get her one just one thanks everyone

Does anyone in the Tampa area have tile egg shells to hatch my chicken has gone broody and she I said hard to keep up with lol so I want to get her one just one thanks everyone
You will want to get her more then 1 egg. Giver her at least 3, because you don't want an only chick. Plus, you don't expect all of them to hatch, do hopefully 2, will hatch out of the 3.
Look on your local Craigslist and maybe Facebook marketplace. I find a lot of fertile egg son Craigslist, Hope this helps!

Where I love we can only have six and I have 5 right now so I could get two but it would be hard for me to have to get Rid of one though

Okay, got it, it is also likely that 1, may not survive and it will leave your hen sitting, waiting for nothing to hatch.
Yea your right but I’d rather take that chance then risk it you know I’ll have to think about but it’s thanks for all your help☺️

Back
Top Bottom