Need hatch buddies due Oct 25-26th PIC'S

lau.gif
yep no feathers on there necks...

Quote:
Sillystunt are these the eggs you got at the swap in Arcadia? If they are my eggs I do have 1 showgirl hen. There could have been an egg or two of her's in that batch. She makes lovely little chicks.

Quote:
I had two drown also. This is so fun but also sad! Out of 11 eggs I have two beautiful babies. Someone posted here or another thread that fertility goes down this time of year which makes sense.

I have two live babies, two drownings and nothing but yolk was in the others.

Wishing you luck!

Quote:
Sillystunt are these the eggs you got at the swap in Arcadia? If they are my eggs I do have 1 showgirl hen. There could have been an egg or two of her's in that batch. She makes lovely little chicks.

You know, now that i think about it..................I did take 2 eggs from that bunch! The rest went to Robyn. She is brownish color.

The silver one has all kinds of problems. SIGH And it is the prettiest. Her toes are curled(splinted)n and her leg is wanting to go out to the side(slinted that as well) POOR CHICK! It is either gonna love me or seriously hate me.......Lol I feel bad cause she can't stand. Should i do toes, correct then do leg?

Looks like a welsummer is pipping~

Last edited:
Quote:

You know, now that i think about it..................I did take 2 eggs from that bunch! The rest went to Robyn. She is brownish color.

The silver one has all kinds of problems. SIGH And it is the prettiest. Her toes are curled(splinted)n and her leg is wanting to go out to the side(slinted that as well) POOR CHICK! It is either gonna love me or seriously hate me.......Lol I feel bad cause she can't stand. Should i do toes, correct then do leg?

Looks like a welsummer is pipping~

You're better off getting the leg set the same time or before the toes. Those are bigger joints and need correction immediately or they strengthen and never correct.

Good luck.

13039_16145_1272259045946_1213980263_30833784_3659066_n.jpg

13039_16145_1272259725963_1213980263_30833786_2169730_n.jpg

13039_16145_1272260285977_1213980263_30833788_1346992_n.jpg

The large gold one and silver(???) are EE's, the patriage one is the silkie with no neck feathers..LOL and the rest cochins
What would that silver be considered...........Silver
hu.gif
Poopr thing has splints but doing really well. How long should i keep them on?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom