Need hatching buddy! Setting 5 duck and 5 hen eggs Sat 1/16

Yay!!! Congrats Topeka on your new fluffy butt, sooo cute!!!

I'm waiting to post pics, have to find my cable...
hmm.png

I had a second green egg hatch sooo fast and was able to get some decent shots soooo...where's the cord???

I now have another egg pipped. 2 hatched, 2 pipped (all ee)!
ya.gif

OK I am getting more excited seeing all the pictures and hearing about all the babies so far I have nothing we candled when we took the turner out and all looked good but so far nothing maybe today. So is there anyone else out there that is hatching basicly now that does not have there brooder ready? or am I the only one that is behind schedule
smile.png

DH called and said that there are now 6 chicks out and 4 pipping...

*edited*

Strike that... new update is 6 out, 8 pipping. if this works out it will be 100%??

Last edited:

These aren't the best shots but it's a start. The 2nd chick took only 2 min. to go from enlarging the little pip to out in the world!!! BTW there are now 3 ee chicks in the LG, waiting on the other 3 ee eggs. Also, 1 BCM has the slightest pip and lots of mov't!!! I've been told that BCMs can often take upto 24 days to hatch so it should be interesting to see it develop, also they were shipped so very unpredictable. I think we'll move the chicks to the brooder tonight. Yay!!! My roo is doing his job!!!

One of mine pipped the wrong end. What do I do? The spot is just cracked, not open.

False alarm, it was fuzz. But I have one pipped in the middle and did pip thru the membrane this morning. Should I leave it alone?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom