Need hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pat100, Apr 24, 2009.

1. pat100

pat100 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2009
    Hi, everyone. I am a newbie in this hatching eggs. I am excited to start. I just got an Hovabator 1588, and just need some eggs. I posted in the Incubation and Hatching board, and someone told me to post it here. Anyone selling some fresh good eggs. I don't care about the type( I don't know enough about chickens to differenciate) but just want chicken eggs for hatching. Thank you, Patrick.[​IMG]

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

3. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a few eggs laying around - I'm not sure on the fertility because they haven't been laying long. If you interested PM me and I'll send you 3 duck and 3 chicken for free.

4. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I have pre breed rhode island reds. pure breed white leghorns, and EE's 6.00 a dozen plus shipping if your interested. I have pics if you want to see them and I have some hatching right now so I know that they are fertile.

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    If you pay shipping I can send you a mixed bag of silkie cross, mixed color bantam cocins, cochin marans silkie cross, some pure marans but unknown colors because I just moved roosters around to try new color combos so they will be "marans' and should lay dark, but no telling what color the feathers will be. Just depends how many you want is how many you get. The possibilities on the marans are black, blue, black cuckoo, blue cuckoo, splash, splash cuckoo. The eggs are not that dark righ now but the hens have laid a decent color earlier in their cycles. Might make a nice starter flock of brown egg layers for you if nothing else. I just traded the roos yesterday afternoon, so even if they don't breed right off, the hens should still be fertlie from their own roos.

6. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    well for hatching eggs you posted in BUY SELL TRADE,but sub section-Hatching Chicken Eggs - Buy Sell Trade
    I have some eggs but bantam cochin frizzles....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by