Need Heavy Metal names for these chicks

Have you considered expanding into Symphonic Metal names? or maybe their lead vocalists?

Someone has already mentioned Nightwish (I prefered Tarja's period). Evanescense is arguably Symph Metal. Savatage is a very early Symphonic Metal, now they do the tour circuit as Trans Siberian Orchestra. Epica. Xandria. Wintersun. Katra. Serenity. Kamelot.

Obligatory link to an overplayed video more "approachable" than esoteric.

No, i can't name the songs, but I do occasionally listen to symphonic metal play lists while working. I have a preference for groups with female leads, the deep male growl doesn't usually work for me musically except as supporting counterpoint. The above are one word names I recognize.

Metallica's Black Album came out when I was mostly done college. That's old(er) school stuff. There's plenty from that era which was more serious than the hair metal bands who recieved more airplay in prior years.

Death Layers; could there be a more awesome breed name? Well, I’m the proud papa of 10 of the gold variety who just hatched and I want to give them names that match the sheer metal of their breed name. As I’m not really a heavy metal aficionado, I’m counting on the community of chicken keeping headbangers to give me some ideas. View attachment 3759769
Right…Check this out and take your pick:
https://www.sheknows.com/parenting/...l-baby-names-for-your-little-head-banger/amp/

rammstein?

I can't take them seriously, but that's because the first time I heard them I was road tripping to a fantasy LARP - so everytime I hear them, I can't help but think of dwarves (think Tolkein) in kilts, singing in German.

That's a difficult mental image to get past.
Would love to see Rammstein.. what a live show !!

Back
Top Bottom