Need Heavy Metal names for these chicks

For the record my Hip Hop flock is: Snoop, 2Chainz, 50cent, Tupac, MaryJ, RunDMC; and my peace rock flock is Janice, Jimi, Arlo, Dylan, Sun and Moon. A grunge flock is up next year for me, that should be a good time, haha. I hope you got some fun Metal names, I see alot of great suggestions!

Had a Rottie named Danzig many moons ago..

And 'dating' myself also... I was listening to Metallica when Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) was in the original lineup. 🤘RIP Cliff
Is it sad to admit that Danzig was one of the better names he brought up lol? This is why I have veto power over chicken names.

I came into the scene towards the middle, I guess. My first metal concert was Megadeth. And my second. I met the Rust in Peace era lineup, minus big Dave. Whereas hubby and my brother were on the Metallica train. Good thing fans can get along, even if the bands can't. :)

Is it sad to admit that Danzig was one of the better names he brought up lol? This is why I have veto power over chicken names.

I came into the scene towards the middle, I guess. My first metal concert was Megadeth. And my second. I met the Rust in Peace era lineup, minus big Dave. Whereas hubby and my brother were on the Metallica train. Good thing fans can get along, even if the bands can't. :)
That's awesome... I'm a big Megadeth and Overkill fan myself. Kind of steered away from Metallica after the black album like a lot of fans. I've seen Megadeth, Overkill, Testament and then Metallica twice, once with Metal Church when James Hetfield burned his arms on the pyros. Would have loved to see the 'big 4' show.

I blew my knee out in the mosh pit at Testament. Guy fell and hit my leg sideways and I went down. 4 other guys helped me up and out of it. Metal fan comraderie is unlike any other scene I've been in. Needless to say, I'm a sideliner now. Too old for the pits.

Back
Top Bottom