NEED HELP ASAP button quail flew away

Thank you for the support I’ll bury him so he can go to quail heaven, what do I do with his mate what do I do
Quail heaven sounds like the perfect place for him. I'm not familiar with quail and their mating systems...am I correct in thinking that each male has one female mate, and they are a bonded pair? Can you put a mirror or stuffed animal in the enclosure with her, and maybe play some quail sound tracks? Are you able to put any male in, or move her into a group with other males or females? Do you have any male chicks right now?

Quail heaven sounds like the perfect place for him. I'm not familiar with quail and their mating systems...am I correct in thinking that each male has one female mate, and they are a bonded pair? Can you put a mirror or stuffed animal in the enclosure with her, and maybe play some quail sound tracks? Are you able to put any male in, or move her into a group with other males or females? Do you have any male chicks right now?
I have to go to sleep now, as it is after 1 am where I am. I can't help out any more tonight, but will be back in the morning (which is probably the night for you) (shoot) Have a good rest of your day, and I hope you can figure everything out!

Haha yea probably will be night for me but king quail can’t go with any random male cause they pair and mate for life, I could try to get her a new mate or get another lone female?

Haha yea probably will be night for me but king quail can’t go with any random male cause they pair and mate for life, I could try to get her a new mate or get another lone female?
Maybe try the lone female, If there's issues, separate them. In the meantime, work on getting her a new mate.

Back
Top Bottom