Need help finding the name of a bush rose

One website that has alot of roses but nothing coming up. My guess it would be of a hybrid cross.....

http://www.vintagegardens.com/rose_index.aspx

Its a good thing that Mom gave me the rose plant which it is two generations from the original neighbor's roses. Hopefully I can get a better look at it later today after I get done with my daughter's birthday party.

Quote:
Sorry not the right one, it has more of a carnation flower shape and smell, spicy. There isn't any yellow exposing at all or a showing of buttons. All I know it is not of climbing type, or low ground. It might have suckers at maturity. Has about four to six bunches of white flowers at a time or per branch/twig. tiny thorns, not the big ones like the hybrid tea roses have. It does not have the shape of a tea rose either, more rounded, similar to a zinnia flower round shape.

I do not know if this rose plant will flower this year. It was planted late last summer and mowed over last fall thinking it would not grow back. Well it did!
big_smile.png

Is it a floribundi? I bought my daughter one and it grew about 5 or 6 feet tall. It was in bush form and the roses were pale yellow and very fragrant!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom