need help for a duck i found on a walk!

emelymle

Hatching
Dec 1, 2020
hi everyone! i’ve never been around any ducks nor do i know anyone who has experience with them so i was just looking for some help.
i recently went on a walk to the park & as i was passing another person who had a dog with him, he told me that his dog found a little duck but he wasn’t sure if his dog hurt it or not.. then he just walked away! not even caring if the poor little one was okay or not!
after i saw the duck it was so scared. he couldn’t walk or do anything.
so i brought him home with me & tried to do what i could for it... i went to my feed store & bought everything they recommended me to get. now it’s been 4 days since i found him & im just not sure what exactly i should do.
i’ll post a picture just to show you guys what he looks like & any ideas on what’s wrong with him or what i should do would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 18
hi everyone! i’ve never been around any ducks nor do i know anyone who has experience with them so i was just looking for some help.
i recently went on a walk to the park & as i was passing another person who had a dog with him, he told me that his dog found a little duck but he wasn’t sure if his dog hurt it or not.. then he just walked away! not even caring if the poor little one was okay or not!
after i saw the duck it was so scared. he couldn’t walk or do anything.
so i brought him home with me & tried to do what i could for it... i went to my feed store & bought everything they recommended me to get. now it’s been 4 days since i found him & im just not sure what exactly i should do.
i’ll post a picture just to show you guys what he looks like & any ideas on what’s wrong with him or what i should do would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for taking him home to care for him.

members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom