Need help identifying breeds!

I have a chicken which is black and has a black leg and has no combs and has 4 toes please tell me what breed is this. And someone told me she is going to lay eggs next month.
Hi, Sammy, welcome to BYC
In order to identify your bird it would help if you would take and post a photo. When you do so, include the approximate age (if you know) of the bird.

Sorry but it dosent work in my android phone may I know ur facebook id please help me its really important for me

I'm with Wyandottes7 on these guys. You have an Easter Egger, Black Australorp, Silver Spangled Hamburg, Silver Laced Wyandotte, plus a Red Sex-Link (will have white in her tail) or a Production Red (will have black in her tail), and a Brown Leghorn or Welsummer (have to wait and see what color earlobes, Leghorn=white, Welsummer=red) or of course a Leghorn will lay white eggs and have a big floppy comb whil and the Welsummer dark brown and a nice little single comb, but you should be able to tell breed long before then just by the earlobes.

You should have a very nice bunch of rainbow layers there, that will also provide you a nice variation to enjoy looking at. Plus (my favorite), you won't have any trouble telling them all apart!

I appreciate all the help with figuring out all my breeds. I can't wait for them to feather in completely, especially the silver spangled hamburg and wyandotte!

Back
Top Bottom