Need help in finding this from Snopes or related websites....

The part I find amusing is the grouse about the wrong date... I never have the right one when I date something, i'm happy if i get the month correct.

Yep during her last visit my mother informed me that Obama was gay. Now I'm pretty up on the news so I had to ask her where she got that information. It was one of the tabloids. I didn't even bother debating with her over the "fully confirmed honest sources" the tabloids use. She'd never read the tabloids when we were kids because she knew they were baloney then. I didn't know what possessed her to start. A couple months later she was diagnosed with early Alzheimer's. Case solved.

My grandpa was a true believer of Faux News also
smile.png

And an avid reader of the Enquirer.
smile.png

I am almost glad that he isnt here for the Obama administration. I would have had a fulltime job keeping him from spouting off untruths everywhere he went. We would probably be on a 1st name basis with the Secret Service...

lau.gif

It has to be junk and this is why: The man is over 40 and has had at least one credit card and mortgage. My 20 yo son forgot to register for SS (he is Aspergers and started college at 17) and got a reminder from SS the second he applied and received a credit card. The credit card and notice came the same day. He then registered with me looking over his shoulder. Anytime a man under 35 applies for credit, mortgage etc. their SS registration status is checked.

Deb

This one was a little tougher to find the answer to but 99% of the time the true story can be found if someone just takes a few minutes to check out the latest bit of drivel circulating on the net. The last one I debunked had something to do with it costing money to purchase a gun and that gun rights were in jeopardy. I can't remember the entire thing now because it was so ridiculous. Once I did a little searching I found out that the new law was started in another administration and the reason for it was a child killed on a school bus because some criminal was shooting indiscriminately. That one was easy and if the original OP had checked it out would have known he was spreading nonsense.

LOL! It never ceases to amaze me how people really get hooked on the Equirer, Star, etc. and get away with it. Most of the photos they got there are doctored up to cover every little imperfection or magafied any imperfection that the person has.

Most banks doing business with you would require a social security number to do a financial background check. It is mantadory on their policies.

Back
Top Bottom