need help my duck has a broken leg

yes i will keep that in mind. i didn't know that swelling can be infection and i will keep more of a close eye on my duck...well he has he own place and he has his own pool and i won't let him running around in the backyard with the other ducks. he is still limping. but it does take time for him to get better..the only thing i can say is i'm trying my best to help my duck to get better..and thank you everyone for helping me out!!!

new update my duck is getting a little bit better and i'm going to give my duck maybe 2 or 4 weeks to get little bit more better then i'm going to let him be with the other ducks and see how he does with them!! :)

new update my duck is getting a little bit better and i'm going to give my duck maybe 2 or 4 weeks to get little bit more better then i'm going to let him be with the other ducks and see how he does with them!! :)
Great news. it takes a while but what your doing will give him so much a better chance of healing completely. Thanks for letting us know of progress.

new update..i was out back watching my duck and i seen that he is not limping no more so i'm thinking that i'm going to let him out on Saturday and see how he does with the other ducks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom