Need help naming a stray cat turned pet..GRANDSON PICKED A NAME!

We have one named Sunset...Sunny for short.
smile.png

Red cats are the nicest cats. Don't know why.
Not very creative when it comes to names. I usually just call them cat until something sticks. My last red cat was named Retro.
You'll have to update your signature, so she won't feel left out.

I agree! My sweet Sissy was the nicest cat ever! Oh but wait, Sonny was red/white and he was a very sweet kitty too!
Sissy-that is what you should call her!​

Sweet Pea (just cuz she looks sweet)

which gave me an idea for flowers... and here are some names that I liked from this orange flower web page:
http://www.gardengatemagazine.com/extras/61orange.php

Apricot Brandy

Lantana

Marigold

Zinnia

Dahlia

Lily

Princes Irene

but then I got to thinking about campfires:

Ember

"Embers are the glowing, hot coals made of greatly heated wood, coal or other carbon-based material that remain after, or sometimes precede a fire. Embers can glow very hot, nearly as hot and sometimes as hot as the fire which created them."

It's kind of like Amber but different. And the significance here is that embers are the glowing parts that remain... you lost a cat and now found a cat.

Yup, I like this name the best.

I vote for Ember.

Meow Frau was what my mom called all our girl kitties. It was sort of a generic girl kitty endearment.

My current cats are Elise, named for someone in my son's preschool class, and Katrina, who was found about the time of the hurricane.

Oh! She left you a present. Woke up this morning to cat puke all over the floors. Backyard clogs full of piss. and cat w/o a colon smelling great.

Imp- don't know why I forgive cats & what is their obsession with shoes?

ETA- Had to go let the chickens out of their run barefoot in winter. Course it's not that cold here.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom