Need help on my beautiful chickens breed!!

Thanks for your replies, everyone! but..is leakage a bad thing?isn't it just when roosters have more colour? Also, will the chicks of these chickens be grey when they're older or black? I'm not really too bothered about the colour of my rooster's feathers but I am interested in knowing what leakage is. Also is having hens that weren't bred very well a bad thing for their health or anything or only for the way they look????

also, people have said the hens might be half bantams half austrolops because they are quite large for bantams and they are very friendly and attached to their owners. they follow us around the garden!do you think they could be I know it really doesn't matter but I'm interested in their ancestory now.

Thanks for your replies, everyone! but..is leakage a bad thing?isn't it just when roosters have more colour? Also, will the chicks of these chickens be grey when they're older or black? I'm not really too bothered about the colour of my rooster's feathers but I am interested in knowing what leakage is. Also is having hens that weren't bred very well a bad thing for their health or anything or only for the way they look????

Leakage is not a bad thing on terms of health. It just means that he is not up to the standard of perfection, and would not do well in a show.

Leakage is not a bad thing on terms of health. It just means that he is not up to the standard of perfection, and would not do well in a show.
I agree. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom