Need help with aggressive...PULLET!

I'm wondering how this turned out for you? I'm having a very similar issue with a 20 week old Easter Egger pullet. Mine didn't respond to the pecking intervention and has "sort of" responded to the restraining but not completely and still intermittently tries to attack me.
I did have to "tune her up" a few times by holding her down. That seemed to work better than pecking her on the head with my finger. I did end up selling her - not because of the aggression, just needed to downsize. I sold her in October and the past two updates I got on her were good... no aggression towards the new owner.

I did have to "tune her up" a few times by holding her down. That seemed to work better than pecking her on the head with my finger. I did end up selling her - not because of the aggression, just needed to downsize. I sold her in October and the past two updates I got on her were good... no aggression towards the new owner.
Thank you, I will keep working with mine and hopefully have the same result. I'm glad to hear it turned out well.

Back
Top Bottom