Need help with crop/ from sweden

Pics
:ya:celebrate:wee

"and when will she get out to her friends again?"
How long has she been apart? They have surprisingly short memories I've found. Try moving the crate outside and see how everyone reacts when they re-meet. If there's no aggression, you could open the crate door. If there is, you might need to go through a proper integration process.
she has lived with us now for 8 days ...
but smart idea to put the cage out by them and see the reactions. I hope everything goes well.
and hope that her crop works as it should now.

I was going to let Ingalill stay with us until tomorrow IF the crop is empty tomorrow morning as well.
she is really herself and is starting to hate her hospital hut ..
I have two questions though:
she still seems bothered by fluid coming up when she holds her head down, and her crop is small but fluid-filled but she is eating very well now.
is it normal that it does so because her crop is very liquid in?

and the second question:
then when I am going to let her out to the others, I will let her be free in the garden as they usually are when we are out or should she be in the hen yard. I think about if she starts eating a lot of grass and so on, but there is a lot of grass in their yard too .

I don't know the answer to the first one, and I would let her join the rest when you let her out of the hospital. I would trust her to help herself now.

I was going to let Ingalill stay with us until tomorrow IF the crop is empty tomorrow morning as well.
she is really herself and is starting to hate her hospital hut ..
I have two questions though:
she still seems bothered by fluid coming up when she holds her head down, and her crop is small but fluid-filled but she is eating very well now.
is it normal that it does so because her crop is very liquid in?

and the second question:
then when I am going to let her out to the others, I will let her be free in the garden as they usually are when we are out or should she be in the hen yard. I think about if she starts eating a lot of grass and so on, but there is a lot of grass in their yard too .
Sometimes bird over fill their crops with water, it drains out when they put their head down.
Hard to say what she will eat and if she can process it.
Only time will tell.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED INGALILL !!!
I am so grateful and happy for all the wise advice.
now my girl is back out with her friends and has been treated perfectly okay.
now we keep our fingers crossed that it continues to go well for her!
thanks once again.
A323CA29-C6E1-41D7-8D88-ACD7719A0134.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom