Need help with crop/ from sweden

it was like inside the poop, had not seen it if I had not looked around in her poop
58ED176A-AFB9-4ED4-A5DB-0DCBB60C8F3C.jpeg

This will inform you about crop disorders and the way we treat them. https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

It's not unusual for a little lump to be present in the crop in the morning during and immediately following illness. What you feel is likely grit.

However, the fluid spillage out of the beak does indicate a possible developing yeast condition. If you can find vaginal yeast cream there in Sweden that does not have extra toxic ingredients, something we've encountered when helping chicken folks from Europe. If you see benzyl alcohol in the ingredients list on the package, that med should not be given to chickens orally.

This will inform you about crop disorders and the way we treat them. https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

It's not unusual for a little lump to be present in the crop in the morning during and immediately following illness. What you feel is likely grit.

However, the fluid spillage out of the beak does indicate a possible developing yeast condition. If you can find vaginal yeast cream there in Sweden that does not have extra toxic ingredients, something we've encountered when helping chicken folks from Europe. If you see benzyl alcohol in the ingredients list on the package, that med should not be given to chickens orally.
thanks for the link, I have probably read every single article that exists about different crop problems.

Okay, is it okay if I copy ingredients from different creams so I know for sure that it is safe to use?

Okay, is it okay if I copy ingredients from different creams so I know for sure that it is safe to use?
Yes, if you can get them accurately translated into English.

Browser translated the web page into English, but the PDF of nutritional and ingredients information was not something I could read.
I'd cut out all foods but the main feed, until issue is resolved.

That poop didn't look too bad to me, but hard to see any liquid with the bedding..

Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer (2QR), Monosaccharides, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Xanthan gum, Galactoarabinan, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, p-Anisic Acid & Levulinic Acid, Glycolic Acid / Sodium Hydorxide, Manganese Sulfate, Polysorbulfate 80.

does this looks okey?

Yes, if you can get them accurately translated into English.

Browser translated the web page into English, but the PDF of nutritional and ingredients information was not something I could read.
I'd cut out all foods but the main feed, until issue is resolved.

That poop didn't look too bad to me, but hard to see any liquid with the bedding..
the problem is that she only eats chopped corn and peeled cucumbers, that is her favorite right now.
she eats tiny soaked pellets but not as much as she eats corn and cucumber

the problem is that she only eats chopped corn and peeled cucumbers, that is her favorite right now.
she eats tiny soaked pellets but not as much as she eats corn and cucumber
Don't give her a choice.
If she gets hungry enough, she'll eat the soaked pellets.
Get some coconut oil to soak the pellets in.

Back
Top Bottom