Need help with hatch Jumbo Pekin eggs

hannahsg0307

Chirping
7 Years
Nov 7, 2013
I never hatch duck egg before and the last time was so bad. I got 0 out of 29 eggs so pls.. if anybody have experience to hatch the Jumbo Pekin eggs pls help. Thanks.

I use a Janoel 48 incubator with turner for first 24 day with 55% humidity , 99.5 degree and day 26 I moved them to a homemade cooler incubator then raise the humidity up to 75%, 99.5 degree.. and.. wait.. until days 33 still.. no hatch :(

Yes, I did candle them and remove the ones that not fertile about 2 weeks after put them in the incubator. After day 33 I remove them out of the incubator and cracked them all open then I relized that most of them death on half way to grow.. don't know why.

Ok I am not a hatcher so I don't know what else to say. But hopefully now that all the info is here a more experience hatcher can help you further. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Last edited:
what about stopping the eggs rotation at day 25 instead of 26?
I don't know but I tried again and everything the same except I spray the eggs with the spray bottle 3 times a day and this time I got 6 jumbo pekin baby out of 11 eggs.. but I had to help 2 of them out after over 24 hours that their beak break through the eggs shell but they couldn't get out. and the other 2 the same but when I was trying to help them out.. it was too late :(

Back
Top Bottom