Need help with hatching my baby duck!

Oh yes had to assist the baby on getting out today. pretty sure it was shrink wrapped or something but he’s out and doing good so far. He’s a little fighter

Attachments

• 8C84AB9B-AA13-42BC-8D4B-131C38A71A10.jpeg
    8C84AB9B-AA13-42BC-8D4B-131C38A71A10.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Congratulations! You did a wonderful job. What a sweet adorable little duckling. Please update with a new picture once it's all dry and fluffed up. Sometimes if they were shrink wrapped, they'll have hardened crust in their down. If it's making them uncomfortable, you can clean it off. I wouldn't unless it was necessary but you're the best judge of that. Hopefully it's fluffing up on its own.

Yay! Congratulations! You did a wonderful job. What a sweet adorable little duckling. Please update with a new picture once it's all dry and fluffed up. Sometimes if they were shrink wrapped, they'll have hardened crust in their down. If it's making them uncomfortable, you can clean it off. I wouldn't unless it was necessary but you're the best judge of that. Hopefully it's fluffing up on its own.
All fluffed up and adorable 🥰

Attachments

• A8FD80F6-25D0-4B15-A932-B278D8E10A55.jpeg
    A8FD80F6-25D0-4B15-A932-B278D8E10A55.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom