Need help with incubator!

FeatherTay

Crowing
Jun 28, 2020
Kansas
Do you see those little red things on top of the incubator? I have one of these incubators and those are little things that cover up holes. Should I take one off? What are they for? Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 61WzXLrfgXL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    61WzXLrfgXL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
Do you see those little red things on top of the incubator? I have one of these incubators and those are little things that cover up holes. Should I take one off? What are they for? Any help will be appreciated.
They are for letting air in and out of the incubator. Like when chicks are hatching they need air so you would take those off. Or when the humidity gets too high you would take them off. Hope this helps :).

They are for letting air in and out of the incubator. Like when chicks are hatching they need air so you would take those off. Or when the humidity gets too high you would take them off. Hope this helps :).
They have been both plugged for 4 days. Am I screwed?

Absolutely you need to take them out.
Take them out and throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom