NEED HELP WITH MY BABY SILKIE!!!

Thank you all for your replies and encouragement!!! No change really this morning! I am taking her to the vet today though, hopefully they can help!! She is sure a fighter!!!

welcome-byc.gif
from California, hope your Silkie gets better soon.

Well, I took my precious Silkie to the vet today, He gave her some steroids and some kind of decongestant. She was very feisty at the vets which he said was a very good sign. After we got home, she seemed to be breathing a bit better. She also ate quite a bit on her own today!!! :eek:) I am afraid to get my hopes up to high, but as long as she is willing to fight, I will fight with her and give her every chance I can!!! :eek:)))

Well, I took my precious Silkie to the vet today, He gave her some steroids and some kind of decongestant. She was very feisty at the vets which he said was a very good sign. After we got home, she seemed to be breathing a bit better. She also ate quite a bit on her own today!!! :eek:) I am afraid to get my hopes up to high, but as long as she is willing to fight, I will fight with her and give her every chance I can!!! :eek:)))

Hi and :welcome from Ohio. So glad to have you aboard. I'm glad to hear she feels better. Just make sure she doesn't get cold. Being cold uses up energy just trying to stay warm. Place a thermometer under the light to make sure she has an area at least 75-80 degrees at four weeks old. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom