need help with pheasant !

rickeybailey53

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 11, 2014
have a golden pheasant hen she is getting where she cant walk falls over this has just started the last day or two is in a cage in basement till weather gets better to go outside in a larger pen the male is fine but the hen limping a couple days befor like she had hurt foot but now the legs dodnt seem to hold her up any thing i can do are has anyone seen this befor thank you for any help

What other symptoms? Is she still eating and drinking? It sounds like a neuro issue. You could try St John's Wart. Search SJW or Hypericum on here, and you can find tons of info about it.

Get some Hypericum at your local vitamin shop and try it. Or health food store. It is about 8 to 10.00 for a container, and it lasts a long time. People can use it too. You dissolve a little tablet in purified water, and put some in her nostrils and some on her tongue. If it's Mareks or a neuro issue, she should start improving. Once there's significant improvement, you can quit using it If you don't do something, she will begin to deteriorate further. Please look at the thread on it, in this site, as you will see several testimonials about it. it's miracle stuff. Also it will give you the exact amount to use.

Go to the search bar on the BYC forum here and just type in the word "Hypericum". You'll get so many hits you could read for hours. But you will see how it has, or has not, worked for some, and also some people have just used SJW and you could read their posts too and see how well SJW worked for them, in the capsule form like you have, or just ask them. .

Last edited:
I just don't know how much to give of the SJW capsule, but like I said, if you research it on here, you will find people that have done it that way.

thank you for the help iv been reading tioll my eyes hurt i think i have got things straight now isnot marks desiase hope this works thanks again everone

Back
Top Bottom