Need help with pregnant lab...*update*still no pups :(

Whats going on the suspense is killing me.
hu.gif

Alright, I'm throwin in the towel...I am just thinking that she reabsorbed or it was a false pregnancy. We should have seen something by now. I'm grateful to everyone that offered advice and kept up with everything. Sorry to disappoint, I know we were all looking forward to seeing pups. She seems okay so I am just guessing that it wasn't meant to be. It just sucks cause everything was textbook perfect with her last litter. I am going to try to get her to the vet Friday so they can check her out to make sure everything is okay.

Thanks again everyone,

Lori

Awwww man!! this is terrible! Absorbed the litter? I didnt think they could this late in the game. Maybe they are just deep..and you cant feel them, you know....in the birth canal...and getting ready to surprise ya!?? I sure hope she is ok.

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry. We had a horse do that, layed down, went into labor, got up and just started getting smaller. Vet said she had absorbed it.
hit.gif

Could have resorbed early on in the pregnancy, but may not have been pregnant at all. Could have gone through a false pregnancy - all signs and symptoms, including weight gain, milk production, etc. - but no puppies. I'd take her to the vet and make sure there are no problems. Pyometra (infection of the uterus) is not unusual, and is a serious health issue if not treated. Good luck! Hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom