Need help w'my computer

I can upload to a storing place, I cannot figure out how to add them to a post. Please advise. Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to computers.
barnie.gif

Ok, I opened an account with photobucket. I uploaded a picture and resized it. Now, how do I get it from photo bucket to a post? I followed the instructions from the BYC site. What am I missing?

An easy way to resize a photo for forum upload (if you don't have fancy photoediting software) is to upload to ImageShack.us They have a button you can click to automatically resize perfectly for the web.
-------------------------
16 spoilt chickens, 1 skunked 14yo hounddog dd
love.gif
dh

Once you have your images sized down and ready to go, in "My album" in Photobucket, you're almost there!

1. Once you're in My Album, you can see most of your photos.
Find the one(s) you want to bring to BYC.
2. Then, underneath your images you will see three lines of code.
The one you need is the "IMG Code"
3. Carefully select the entire line of code, beginning with the first bit of info, the
"[" and ending with "]"
4. Copy it.
5. Then go back to BYC.
6. Just paste your code. You will see it appear.

Put it on it's own line and be sure the is not duplicated as in: [IMG][IMG] I think that messes it up somehow.

Then it should appear. [IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/img/smilies/smile.png

PC your amazing
clap.gif
my I bet I know more then you though (My Papa has his own computer business, I pretty much know everything
wink.png
) hehe!
lau.gif

JK (I know your a smarty pants/ computer wiz
clap.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom