NEED HELP!

My duck can't walk or stand.whats the problem??..NEED HELP asap!

• What to get them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What type of bedding used? They can slip easily on newspaper and other slippery bedding and they can get injured.

Just wanted to say your Pekin is so cute. I love the poof. I sure want to smooch him.:lau But I’m partial. I have Pekins too.

I’m glad his issue was diet related and an easy fix! Whoop whoop!

So just buying the food I need too buy it will help his leg heal????that's the point I'm trying to cross..

I think the issue is there could be lots of things causing him to have a lame leg.
but starting with a feed change can help him if it is caused by malnutrition. could be broken leg, could be a tumor and lts of other things. the best way to find the answer is to start at the easiest one(diet) and work twards the more serious issues.

I think the issue is there could be lots of things causing him to have a lame leg.
but starting with a feed change can help him if it is caused by malnutrition. could be broken leg, could be a tumor and lts of other things. the best way to find the answer is to start at the easiest one(diet) and work twards the more serious issues.
He has recovered:) if you scroll more you'll see his pictures of recovery he's back to normal, on his feet and happier than ever:)

Back
Top Bottom