NEED HELP!

My duck can't walk or stand.whats the problem??..NEED HELP asap!

• What to get them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have only gave that type of food for 5 days because there weren't no duck food at the store and I didn't want him starving. Every store I go to do not have duck food..no pet smart no tractor supply and that's all I have around me where I live. But my duck has been like this for more than a week way before I got the wild bird food..soo I don't know what's the problem..??

I have only gave that type of food for 5 days because there weren't no duck food at the store and I didn't want him starving. Every store I go to do not have duck food..no pet smart no tractor supply and that's all I have around me where I live. But my duck has been like this for more than a week way before I got the wild bird food..soo I don't know what's the problem..??
Where do you live?

What do you feed when you,re not feeding bird seed? Was it a duck starter with enough niacin to keep his legs healthy? Pekins especially seem to need a lot of niacin. A niacin deficiency will cause them to go lame and can cause the legs to become deformed.

I didn't notice that he was crested, but yes, it might be linked to that. Crested ducks can have a lot of incurable neurological issues.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom