Need ideas for easy-to-make Halloween costume

The Family Fun magazine and website it my all time favorite for costume ideas! You'll have to check it out. There's tons and tons of costume ideas on their site.
smile.png
http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/specialfeature/halloween_ms_costumes/

There is also take soft cardboard and spray painting it silver in pieces that fit the arms and legs, and dress her in grey sweats, put a funnel on her head, silver face makeup - Tin Man.

Goodwills website has a lot of very inexpensive ideas too.

You could also go to a thrift store and get a flower girl dress for her, big girl shoes and a cheap tiara and she can be a prom queen.

Quote:
The SPA GIRL costume looks right up her alley. She's got a animal print plush robe that she could use with this.

Oh, this place is the best. I was simply out of ideas and now I have some great ones!

THANK YOU!

Quote:
She would love this! THANK YOU!

Your welcome!!! You can find some pretty dramatic flower girl dresses at thrift stores.

I used an old bridesmaid dress and torn it up and had a T shirt with a target on it. Teased hair, over dramatic make-up and a magic wand. I was Cinderella 20 years later and the target was for when Snow White stabbed me in the back and took Prince Charming. I even had business cards as a divorce attorney. I had shoes that I glittered and glued stones all over too.

Back
Top Bottom