Need ideas for easy-to-make Halloween costume

Quote:
Laughing here. Never heard of this idea and it's hilarious!

I am a bit warped. Way back in the day, my friend and I went as a bottle of tylenol and visine. Both were recalled for being tainted that year.

Quote:
gig.gif

And I thought the only thing I could get from Goodwill was lice and bad service.

Have you SEEN the stickers they sell there by the door? I've complained to no avail. The spin on Dunkin Donuts is what really chaps my hide.

Best costume I ever made my daughter on a budget:
Bought a black sweatsuit at wally world (something she would need for winter anyhow) and a roll of white contact paper. Cut the bones of the human skeleton out of the contact paper, peeled off the paper backing and stuck the paper on the proper places on the sweatsuit. Painted her face white.
After halloween, removed contact paper and washed the sweatsuit.

First thought in my head was Grapes

I made my daughter this when she as little and was trick or treating. We lived in Canada and it's normal to have to make a costume that will fit over a snow suit ...lol

I bought Purple Balloons, using safety pins to attach them to the Snowsuit. I had a piece of Green Felt I cut into a leaf and pinned it on to a green Toque (winter hat).

Quote:
That's not unusual here in Michigan, either.
smile.png

When I was in middle school, I went as a hunter so that I could wear my dad's snow suit-thickness deer hunting coat. It looks like we could have a cold Hallowe'en here in Michigan again this year.

Back
Top Bottom