Need Immediate help...PLEASE!!

Sounds like you are doing everything right!!!! hang there! I hope the little thing makes it !
fl.gif
fl.gif

here's a ray of hope, I left a out tray of eggs out of my 'bator. there where 18, day 18-19. it was over 12 hours they where sitting on top of the incubator in a shed (50 degrees), candled them quickly 6 where clear 2 with red rings. 11 dark, I put the back in the 'bator. figured why not. hatch date was mon. nothing happened, tue nothing, today 5 babies, 2-3 hatching, keep trying, and have you tried your bra to keep the egg warm someone hatched an egg in her bra
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I'm just going to try to keep that membrane nice and moist plus keep the lil bugger toasty. He was so soooo cold. It's 41 degrees outside and the egg was cold to the touch when I picked it up. he's peeping...lol...saying get me help momma!

Awwww! Can't wait to see the pics of your lil orphan when she fuzzes out of there. Geez, that makes me think of a fuzzy headed little orphan Annie... LOL

I have never in my life done anything like this! I'm literally shaking.

So how long should I just sit back? Other than keeping things moist and warm? He/she is really voicing their opinion now. HAHAHA went from occassional peep to almost constant peeping. Minutes? hours? what?

At 50, I didn't think I would be a new momma again but hoping for the best....

Parkers*momma :

I have never in my life done anything like this! I'm literally shaking.

So how long should I just sit back? Other than keeping things moist and warm? He/she is really voicing their opinion now. HAHAHA went from occassional peep to almost constant peeping. Minutes? hours? what?

At 50, I didn't think I would be a new momma again but hoping for the best....

I would give the little one at least a couple of hours IF you are able to maintain moisture and warmth. They rest a lot between zipping attempts. It takes a HUGE amount of energy for them to hatch.​

If you have a heating pad, that can be helpful to keep the heat up as well. Lay a fairly wet cloth over it.
Once its out, you can pop him in the front of your bra. Your heart beating and natural warmth with help perk it up.

Back
Top Bottom