Need Immediate help...PLEASE!!

I don't see any blood but I do see a lot of old blood vessels that look like they're all dried up. I'd say s/he's just about ready to pop out any time now! Keep the membrane as moist as you can and good luck!!!!!!

Yay what a cute little beak. So glad things are going well for your lil orphan chickie.
smile.png

Still peeping but nothing else. He's nice and toasty. Even 15 minutes, I'm moisting the membrane. No bleeding so far.

Now I know how my hubby felt in the waiting room for our 5 children....lol

Should I be doing anything? Other than pacing?

Parkers*momma :

Still peeping but nothing else. He's nice and toasty. Even 15 minutes, I'm moisting the membrane. No bleeding so far.

Now I know how my hubby felt in the waiting room for our 5 children....lol

Should I be doing anything? Other than pacing?

They do a LOT of resting between hatching attempts. Just don't let the membrane dry out. Sometimes between pip to hatch can take 24 hours, to give you an idea.

For me, it has usually been around 4 hours at the most.​

HAHA I wonder how work is going to feel if I call in tomorrow "Sorry, I won't be at work today. I'm expecting and hopefully she will hatch today." Well...it's so wild, I'm sure HR won't know how to answer that one!! lol

Yep...constantly wetting down the membrane. A wet paper towel around the shell and still damping it with a q-tip every 15 minutes.

sigh...I see a sleepless night tonight. It's been many MANY years since I was up with a lil one all night!

Back
Top Bottom