Need Info for TX6 Incubator

kinderchicks

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 15, 2009
I need a manuel for the Turn-X TX6 so I can see how to see if the humidity is right for my eggs.
hmm.png

I know if you google it, there is an online manual? I got a TX6 without a manual (used) and had to look online for all of the info.

Are you using a wet bulb thermometer?

If you run your incubator at 99°F, for the first 18 days you want the wet bulb to read between 83-85°F which is equivalent to 51-56% humidity. For the last 3 days, you want the wet bulb to read between 87-90°F or 62-70%.

If you run your incubator at 100°F, for the first 18 days you want the wet bulb to read between 84-86°F which is equivalent to 51-57% humidity. For the last 3 days, you want the wet bulb to read between 88-91°F or 62-71%. This is the temp I generally run at and I have had the humidity as high as 70% with no ill effects to the eggs.

I try to keep a small digital humidity gauge in there as well just in case as those plastic carded thermometers are not exactly the best.
I use actual glass spirit thermometers in mine.

I have a whole section dedicated to the Lyon incubators on my website in the "how I keep chickens" page.
www.silverpulletpoultry.net

Back
Top Bottom