Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

Quote:
woot.gif
I am excited for you!!! I'll cross my fingers for you!
fl.gif

Thanks! You've helped me so much! I still cant say thanks enough..
hugs.gif

Quote:
I feel the same way about my female duck and some of the hens... it got muddy and then froze and if it weren't for those piggy back riding boys... I tell ya.

At first when I turned your vid on there was this weird creak I thought I heard but my computer was being silly and it was frozen and then it'd play a second or two and then freeze again until it all got uploaded and so I thought your swing needed to get oiled at first.
lol.png
...and I was like OH DEAR Heavens red!!! oil that swing!!

Quote:
Thank you! My doctor was impressed with all the info you gave me..
Thanks again for all the help! Youre awesome!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I feel the same way about my female duck and some of the hens... it got muddy and then froze and if it weren't for those piggy back riding boys... I tell ya.

At first when I turned your vid on there was this weird creak I thought I heard but my computer was being silly and it was frozen and then it'd play a second or two and then freeze again until it all got uploaded and so I thought your swing needed to get oiled at first.
lol.png
...and I was like OH DEAR Heavens red!!! oil that swing!!

LMAO! I'm just glad i didnt bust it!
lau.gif
Poor swing...
lau.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Sometimes it's not about whether the info works for you, but about the hope it gives you to keep on trying. Glad it's working out!
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Sometimes it's not about whether the info works for you, but about the hope it gives you to keep on trying. Glad it's working out!
hugs.gif

It DID keep me going. I even went and got a second opinion from another RE.... and just kept proposing different things to my RE...i wasnt giving up..
I wrote my RE a letter and sent along the info you and Shelby helped me with. They were very impressed with the new Turners studies you guys sent me...
My RE even called a special meeting with her fellow docs to discuss my case because she was hoping that they could tell her something different... something more to help me..
Until my clomid tests came back.. then i knew that i really had no choice and i just needed to accept everything, and start saving our money for the donor egg fees...
I really think that is why they took such notice of me and are going to pay for my donors IVF meds...all the info you guys helped me with made them realize how badly i wanted this..and my doctor told me that my letter to her really touched her. So.. i REALLY do have you guys to thank for so much...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
woot.gif
I am excited for you!!! I'll cross my fingers for you!
fl.gif

Thanks! You've helped me so much! I still cant say thanks enough..
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Wish I do more that was truly productive.
hmm.png

Red I am so sorry to hear your eggs are not viable, but the good news about the IVF is nice to hear! Hoping all goes well with you, and of course, once your body figures out how to 'be' pregnant..... well you never know and doctors can't be right ALL the time!
wink.png

hugs.gif
and good luck! Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom