Quote:
Thanks so much!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

What do you think?? Mikes, of course! *hubby dosent know this yet though..*
tongue.png

Hey Red.....I wish you & hubby the best of luck! Can't wait to hear the good news when it happens.
smile.png
I've been following, just wasn't posting much.

I have a question though, when you search for a donor, do you look for someone that somewhat looks like you or what?

You're always in my good thoughts my friend. February 7th is a very lucky day for me, so maybe I can send you some of my lucky mojo?
hugs.gif

Quote:
Hi! Nah..i'm not worried that she looks like me..(that would be a BAD thing anyways..hee hee..
lol.png
)
They pretty much told us that we could really choose any donor because the difference in looks between my husband and myself is so great anyways...
hes dark haired and dark eyed..medium skin tone..
i'm fair with red hair and blue eyes...
so...they said any donor would really do.. because if we had a natural child (with my eggs), it could be any combination of us.. from dark hair/eyes to my red hair and blue eyes.. etc.. (now if we were both fair and blondes..then i would try to find a blonde/light donor....same if we were both dark haired/eyed.. i'd try to find a dark haired/eyed donor..)
I hope i'm making sense... I tend to ramble..
tongue.png

but i DID ask that we be able to see a childhood pic of the donor though...just so we can see the donors facial structure so we can get an idea of what the donor looks like.. (they wont let us see an adult pic of the donor..i guess its policy..just in case they are from our area or something...etc..)
and of course, they will be all checked out medical/mental wise..
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom