Need prayer support....

countrygirl4513

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Portland TN
I know there are lots of people in the same boat as myself...trying to find a job and there are none! I've got my application in at 4 temp services, and there is just nothing happening out there. Worst of all, just balanced the check book and we are down to the bottom of the barrel. I could sure use some prayer support now from those of you who are willing. It may seem trivial to pray for our personal finances, but I'm at my wits end. The medical bills keep coming and I'm at a loss as to what to do. My DH's job is sketchy lately, they are starting to lay off people now. He's been there 16 years and we would never make it if he were to lose his job. Lord help us... we have to have that insurance. I'm fixing to check with the temp places in a minute to see if they have any openings, but I know what they will say. Please lift me and my family up in prayer that our finances and job situations will improve. Thanks in advance and God bless you all too.

Last edited:
I am praying for you. You might want to check your local school district web site. Ours always has jobs for sub. teachers, sub bus drivers, after school workers. Just a thought.

Will be praying for you. Wish you lived here in Texas, our newspapers are full of job openings! Even our local paper has got 2 pages of businesses looking for people to work. Hope everything works out for you and your husband.

Just called my temp agencies... and of course there are no openings. I wish we had the jobs in TN too, MissChessy. At this rate we won't make it. I am gonna call the school board to see what they've got. The only problem is they pay monthly and that won't help the immediate problem with the funds shrinking. Thanks for the prayers. The Lord has always taken care of us, I know he will now too.

SpottedCrow, How are you surviving? This economy is the pits here. Real estate just isn't moving at all in my town, I haven't sold anything since Christmas. That's why I'm looking for supplemental employment.

I will keep you in my prayers, as well. Financial problems are just like any other and can be debilitating to a family, so prayer is warranted.

I certainly hope that the market picks up for you. How are the real estate prices in your area? In our area, the property values are very low so many of the real estate professiolnals are actually bringing bus loads of out of state investors in to look at properties. They make immediate decisions because they are afraid that another investor will get a better rental property than they will. Most of the investors are coming from California, New York City and Canada.

It's not necessarily the greatest thing for some of our neighborhoods but the realtors have to do what they have to do to put food on their tables, so I can't fault that.

I will add you to my prayers as well as others on here in the same boat. We are afraid of hubby's job as well. He works at a plant that makes the suspension systems for semi's. He has been there for 24 years. We all know what the price of gas is doing to our ecomomy. I try to put everything in God's hands and it is so much harder to do than to say. God Bless............

Last edited:
Eee - I hear you. My husband works in construction and it has not been a good winter.
We'll all send up a big prayer together - the chicken folks need a break!

Prayers are going up for you and your family even as I type. God's timing is perfect and he doesn't make mistakes...that's what my pastor is always reminding our "flock". I love what my Sunday school teacher says when things appear to be hopeless: "Don't tell God how big your problems are; tell your problems how big your God is!" It's wonderful to meet folks on here with faith! Get your hopes up!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom