Need prayers, Grammy passed away

I am sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

We are back from the funeral. We had a mini run in with wild turkeys in the rental so dealing with that right now.

I appreciate the prayers . We actually ended up staying at her house while we were there which gave us the opportunity to say goodbye and remember her as we looked through pictures and old letters. My husband gave the eulogy. In some ways it was the hardest thing we have ever done. In others it was just too easy. Amazing that life can go on after such a huge part of it passes.

You are sure having a time of it, aren't you?
hugs.gif
I hope everything works out well with the rental car. So nice that you got to spend time in her house remembering her. Life is too short, even when someone has had a long life.

Heather I am sooo sorry for your loss and your grief right now. I lost my grandmother 20 years ago and I still think about her and it makes me sad. I hope you had a wonderful relationship with her like I did with mine.

I will pray for you too. Times like this are so hard and they are so much worse with all the extra stress of everyday life. I hope that you all find peace.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom