Need Shipping Box

chefgian

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2011
Stow, OH.
Hey all. I have someone in another state interested in purchasing some of my birds, but I've never shipped before. Can anyone tell me a good source for shipping boxes? Thanks so much!

only legality involved for most states is NPIP certification. However you can not ship to Hawaii or Virginia, well you can, but only a zoo will have all the papers required to do so.

Google, Horizon Shipping Boxes.
That's the box company that sells certified USPS poultry shipping boxes. They must have the bio filter in them, and anything over a day old MUST be shippped Express Mail

If you want great bird boxes, of several sizes my suggestion would be www.boxesforbirds.com Love their boxes compared to their competitors. They even accept paypal.
wink.png

The person looking to buy from you can order a box themselves and have it direct shipped to you. You can only send birds Express Mail (chicks can ship priority). You can either pay online or at the PO, however when you pay online it does save $$.

I ship and receive quite often, it's just fine. Good Luck!!

I use Jedds pidgeon supply to order my boxs. They have the least expensive price that I have seen so far. When shipping a chicken put a whole apple sliced up in the box with them for moisture and food.

Lanae

shipping boxes. i build shipping boxes for fowl . mostly my boxes are used to ship overseas but they are usps approved. give me a call . 423=========fourthreefive-----------------one33two.

This is an old thread but I'm looking for shipping boxes and the list above is out of date. Some of the websites don't work. Please tell me where you get your shipping boxes?

filters are required for all birds older than 72 hours.

Back
Top Bottom